IEC62893 CCS2 EV DC fast charing cable
How do we choose the charging cables size as we need?
1. The charging pile is divided into single-phase and three-phase. No matter whether it is two-phase or single-phase, it must first be converted to the AC incoming current.
(1) For single-phase charging pile (AC charging pile) I=P/U
(2) For three-phase charging piles (DC charging piles) I=P/(U*1.732)
After calculating the current in this way, select the cable according to the current size.
2. Cable selection can be related to manuals or regulations such as:
(1) The single-phase charging pile is generally 7KW (AC charging pile) I=P/U=7000/220=32A, and a 4 square millimeter copper core cable should be used.
(2) Three-phase charging pile (DC pile)
15KW current 23A cable 4 square mm
30KW current 46A cable 10 square mm
60KW current 92A cable 25mm²
90KW current 120A cable 35 square mm
All charging piles should have neutral and ground wires. Therefore, a three-core cable is required for single-phase, and a five-core cable is required for three-phase.
TUV certified IEC62893 CCS2 EV DC fast charing cable
Reference Standard ：IEC62893-4-1:2020
Conductor: bare copper
Filler: PP or cotton yarn
Color: Any color
Rated temperature: -40℃~90℃
Rated Voltage: DC1500V
Flame Test: Testing method according to EN60332-1-2
Min:Bending Radius: ≥6*OD
Dielectric Voltage: 2.5kVAC for main core, 2.0kV AC for CC/CP
Low temperature impact: -40℃No cracks
Hot Shock: 150℃/1h No cracks
Oil Resistance: IRM 902 100℃168h
Tensile Strength Variation: <±40%，
Elongation Variation: <±30%
Crush resistance: Sq≤4crush force ≥4KN;4≤Sq≤35 crush force≥11KN
Resistance to Acid and alkali: 168hTensile
Strength Variation: ≤30%
Environmental Requirements: Compliant with RoHS2.0 and REACH
Conductor twisted outer diameter
Reference allowable current
Complete outer diameter
62893 IEC 126
Specifications: 2-core power cable 4mm to 95mm, 1-core PE cable 4mm to 50mm, 2-core auxiliary power cable 2.5 mm to 6.0mm (optional) 0-12 core signal cable 0.5mm to 1.0mm can be added, the signal cable can be shielded or the main cable can be shielded. Specific product parameters shall be subject to the technical drawings..